Tomoe River Paper Dot Grid Planner For Bullet Journaling (2024)
$35.00 – $64.00
320 pages each of Tomoe River Paper with six months of structured monthlies and weeklies. That’s 640 pages per year.
Planners ship immediately from Oklahoma.
320 pages each of Tomoe River Paper for bullet journaling with structured monthlies and weeklies. (Extras in photo not included).
Finally, the dot grid planner for bullet journaling with enough blank pages, plus structured monthlies and weeklies. A six-month book.
If you’ve always wanted to get into bullet journaling, or have tried it, but crave the structure of monthly and weekly layouts, or if you’ve tried it and are so avid you migrate every six weeks, this is the dot grid journal for you.
Made on 320 pages of tomoe river paper so it will last awhile, it has six months of weeklies and monthlies, begins with goal pages, still contains an impressive 247 blank pages!
Bullet Journaling Planner Features:
- Book 1 (Jan-Jun 2024), Book 2 (Jul-Dec 2024)
- 52gsm Tomoe River Paper.
- Monday start
- Six months of monthlies (which includes a calendar and a blank spread), weeklies, and dailies.
- 247 blank pages total (includes the monthly blank spread plus six months of undated dailies plus an extra spread for week for bullet journaling or your own weekly layout).
- 320 pages total
Blank spread between every month for lists, goals, and memories.
- Numbered pages throughout.
Blank goal setting pages so you can use your style of goal setting.
- Two quarterly spreads.
- 3.7mm dot grid/dot graph.
- B6: 128mm x 182mm x 13mm
- 5.04in x 7.17in. x .5in
Bullet Journaling Planner Order of Pages
- Index spread.
- Goal-setting spread
- Quarterly overview spread.
- Monthly spread plus blank spread repeated six times.
- Half a year of weeklies spreads.
- 235 more blank pages.
|Dimensions||6 × .5 × 9 in|
2024 Full Year Two Book Bundle Driftwood and Apricot, 2024 Full Year Two Book Bundle Driftwood and Highland Green, Jan – Jun 2024 Only (Driftwood Gray), Jul – Dec 2024 Only (Apricot), Jul – Dec 2024 Only (Highland Green)